Guaranteed Quality Tree Care
Dear customers and friends of Hardwick Tree Care,
As you may well know Ohio governor Mike DeWine has ordered the closure of all “non-essential” businesses in Ohio, and ordered residents to “stay home” until April 6th to slow the spread of the Corona-virus. This order will slow our business, but there are exceptions in the order allowing for the attendance of issues of safety and sanitation to residences. If you have a dangerous tree to your home, or an emergency, e.g. tree fallen in your driveway or on your house, we can and will legally be able to help you. Otherwise, since we are a home based family business we will be taking your calls and emails as usual, but scheduling quotes and work for as soon as the restrictions are lifted.
The work we are doing:
- Taking calls and scheduling all regular work for later.
- Assessing potentially hazardous trees at no charge.
- Pruning or removing hazardous trees.
- Cabling or bracing of hazardous trees.
- Treatment against invasive insects e.g. Emerald Ash Borer.
- Pruning fruit trees under the Agriculture Exemption.
- Pruning or removing trees for construction under the Construction Exemption.
- Any work for our municipal clients under the Public Works Exemption.
- And of course, washing our hands regularly.
We are very grateful as a family for your business and the opportunity to serve you.
Darius Hardwick, for the crew and Hardwick family.
Are Your Tree Care Needs A Little Over Your Head?
We provide professional tree care, by a certified arborist, at an affordable price for homeowners, contractors and property management companies in Centerburg, Ohio and the surrounding areas of Licking, Knox, Morrow and Delaware counties. You can count on Hardwick Tree Care for Tree Removal, Stump Grinding, Pruning and Maintenance.
Find out today how we can help you. Call Us Today: 614-746-6756